Monday 25 May 2009

New Hard Ticket event at Disneyland Paris!!

A brand new hard ticket event has arrived at Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris.

Called "Disney Disco Night".




Taking place on September 26th 2009 at 8.30pm-2am. The only information I have on it so far is that guest will be able to Dance the night away to Disco music with the WDS being converted into a huge open air dance floor. The evening will also include guest access to certain WDS rides and attractions such as "Rock ’n’ Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith", "Armageddon : les Effets SpĂ©ciaux", "The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror", "Studio Tram Tour", "Cars Quatre Roues Rallye", "Crush’s Coaster" and "Flying Carpets Over Agrabah").

Tickets cost 29,00 EUR each inc parking.

I'm missing this event by two days, but quite frankly from what I have seen so far I'm not bothered about it myself (not being a Disco Fan) but if your are of the Disco Disposition and want to experience the WDS park after hours this is the event for you. I think that the WDS is the perfect park for something like this, having alot of open space, but to be honest it isn't really my cup of tea.
Here is a link in french only
http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Parc-d-attraction-DISNEY-DISCO-NIGHT-DINI9

Have a magical day!

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment