Tuesday 19 May 2009

Disneyland Paris Mobile Information!

A brand new information service for mobile phones has now started and is available at Disneyland Paris using bluetooth. If gives you access to practical information for your stay including opening times, show and parade schedules, and attraction wait times. This service is free apart from what you pay for WAP already with you mobile provider. Sounds like a nice idea but personally apart from wait times I wouldn't be desperate for information on my mobile because I can simply pick up a park schedule at the entrance. I also think it would be a shame if people are STARING at there mobiles while they are in the most beautiful Disney Park in the world!!

Have a magical day!

Joseph

Here is a photo (In French) showing what the service offers.....

1 comment:

  1. I tried to translate the promo. How do you know wait times will be offered?

    ReplyDelete